Who can use VA Loans?
A VA Loan is designed to offer long-term financing to veterans, active duty military and surviving spouses of deceased service members. They are issued by federally qualified lenders like Norcom Mortgage and are guaranteed by the U.S. Veterans Administration. The VA determines eligibility and issues a certificate to qualifying applicants to submit to their mortgage lender of choice. It is generally easier to qualify for a VA loan than conventional loans.
VA Loans Simplified
- 100% financing* (0% down payment)
- No monthly mortgage insurance
- Relaxed credit standards compared to other loan programs
- Specialized programs such as:
- VA Renovation
- VA Construction
- Interest Rate Reduction (streamlined refinance)
- Cash Out refinance up to 100% loan to value
If you’d like more information on Military Rewards and VA Loans fill out the contact form below. If you’re ready to apply and get preapproved, click "Get Started”!